Buildings of WindsorRenderingsUnbuilt

Bank of Hamilton – 1920

Proposed Bank of Hamilton – Ouellette and Chatham St. 1920

Designed by Toronto architects McGiffin & Smith, this unrealized plan for a Bank of Hamilton branch at Ouellette and Chatham Streets was proposed in 1920. The building was to be covered in stone along the Ouellette and Chatham street sides. The bank was to operate on the first floor, while the other floors were to be for office use. The Bank of Hamilton was merged into the Bank of Commerce in 1924.

Related posts
Buildings of WindsorOld Photographs

Bartlet Building - 1921

Old PhotographsPostcardsRenderingsWindsor

Great War Memorial - 1923

RenderingsUnbuilt

Great War Veterans Association - Proposed Hall - 1919

Apartment BuildingsRenderingsWindsor

Farrell Apartments - 1929 - Moy & Assumption

Recent Comments: