Old Photographs

The Talbot House – 1952

Image from SWODA

Today’s shot is a view looking west along Wyandotte Street West, from Elm Street, shot in December, 1952. The bar at the corner of Wyandotte & Wellington was known at the Talbot House until 1976, when it became the El Morocco. Today the building is still standing, but completely unrecognizable as Leopard’s Lounge.

Related posts
Old PhotographsOtherWindsor

From Wigle Park to Yankee Stadium

Old Newspaper StoriesOld Photographs

Wigle Park - 1909

Lost WindsorOld PhotographsRenderings

Home Of The Friendless - 1902

Lost WindsorOld PhotographsWindsor

East Windsor Bathing Beach

Recent Comments: