Buildings of Windsor

Pooles Fish Market

Address101 Wyandotte Street WestYear1940ArchitectJ.C. PenningtonStatusRegister Listed Opened in June, 1940 this is one of Windsor’s few streamlined moderne buildings. Designed by J.C. Pennington, the building was commissioned by Max Goldhar, to house his fish market. The building, clad in Indiana Limestone, features a fish sculpture on the exterior wall along Pelissier Street to this…
Read more