St Jules School at 1982 Norman Rd, is directly across the street from St Theresa’s Church that we looked at earlier this month. The school was designed by local architects Pennington & Boyde in 1925.
35 years later, in 1960, an addition and a gymnasium were required, and that work went to the firm of Pennington & Carter.
Looks like, when St Bernard School was demolished and replaced with the new St Theresa of Calcutta School, St Jules was also closed, and its students shifted to the new school as well. Today the school is vacant, with an unknown future.