Designed by architects Crane & Pennington, and built in 1913, the Odd Fellows Temple was located just east of Ouellette on Wynadotte at the intersection of Dufferin. The first floor contained an auditorium, stage, dressing rooms and kitchenette. In 1944 the hall was sold to the UAW and was the home of Local 200 until they moved to Turner Road in 1966, and the building was then demolished. Today a parking garage sits on the site.
Another building lost to time.