This was located on Windsor’s west side on Pelletier St., just a block from Crawford & Tecumseh.
This photo was a MCRR Company shot, taken in 1943.
The station was once the arrival point of all the celebrities coming to Windsor who played at the Elmwood Casino. It was also the point of arrival for Montreal Canadiens and the Toronto Maple Leafs for a long time as well.
Once the Michigan Central line switched hands a few times, Amtrack abandonned the Windsor MCS, just like they did the Detroit one. It was somewhere before 1984 when the station ceased passerger travel. It was in semi use as offices for the cargo lines that used to rumble past the 1911 station heading through the rail tunnel.
After many years of vacancy, the evening of November 15, 1996 saw an arsonist put an end to the MCS. By the time the sun rose, the station was gone.