Here is the front lawn after a family wedding in the late 1920’s
Here is the same view today
Here is a full view today
And another older view.
These older photos are courtesy of John Stefani, who’s Great-Grandparent’s owned the house in the 1920’s. According to the family, the house is a design of architect Albert Lothian. The house is certainly in his style, and wouldn’t be out of the question. The house today is now owned by the University of Windsor.