DetroitOld Photographs

Detroit Civic Center Plaza – 1976

From the Detroit Free Press – March 16, 1976

A view looking east from Cobo Hall over the twin construction sites of the Civic Plaza (which became Hart Plaza) and the Renaissance Center, with construction on the main tower underway. The photo above was taken by the Free Press Chief Photographer Tony Spina, a giant in the local news photography world.

Related posts
Old PhotographsWindsor

Car Barn Designation Moving Forward

Old PhotographsOtherWindsor

From Wigle Park to Yankee Stadium

Old Newspaper StoriesOld Photographs

Wigle Park - 1909

Lost WindsorOld PhotographsRenderings

Home Of The Friendless - 1902

Recent Comments:

1 Comment

Comments are closed.