The old WE&LS interurban streetcar line that ran from Windsor to Leamington, via Essex and Kingsville may be a long distant memory, but there are a few small traces of the old network still around today. This building on Park Street in Kingsville down near the harbour, one did duty as the county end Powerhouse of the electric railroad.
This Post card view is from the Vintage Kingsville Facebook Group. It shows the powerhouse in operation about 1910. Funny thing about that Kingsville group is that the mayor Nelson Santos has commented on things. Imagine having a mayor that cares about history?