Buildings of WindsorOld Photographs

Bartlet Building - 1921

From the Border Cities Star – March 19, 1921 Designed by architect J. C. Pennington, who moved his offices to the third floor after construction. The building was developed by E. N. Bartlet who purchased the property, and the one to the west. On the corner of Pelisser & University a building, leased by the Bank of Hamilton, occupied that site. At the announcement of the building…
Read more
RenderingsUnbuiltWindsor

Proposed YMCA - 1896

Here’s a proposal for a YMCA building from 1896, that never came to be. This one was planned for the north side of Ouellette Square which was the parade ground beside the Armouies (that wasn’t yet built) that was located where the Windsor Star is today (in the…