Buildings of WindsorDemolitionLost WindsorSchools

St Bernard School

A rendering of the new school – February 15, 1930 In early 1930, it was announced that the East Windsor separate school board has engaged architect Albert Lothian, to design a nine room school, that would eventually be expanded to 25 rooms. The general plan of the new building was to be “Modernistic in design” with the architect using a combination of red and purple bricks in…
Read more
Buildings of Windsor

Monarch Liqueurs Co

Address10150 Riverside Drive EastYear Built1928ArchitectAlbert J. LothianStatusRegister Listed Designed by architect Albert J. Lothian, this building located at 10150 Riverside Drive East, was originally home to Monarch Liqueurs. The company likely wasn’t around…