A view today from the old Town of Riverside, taken May 1, 1958. This shot is looking east along Wyandotte Street East, towards the intersection of Lauzon Road. Looks much less busy than that intersection does today. There’s still a gas station on the south east corner, and there’s Fresh Co in place of the Dominion Store today. Always love looking at the old photographs.