A neat shot from the late 1950’s probably around shift change. This one is looking west towards Drouillard road. The long gone Temple Theatre visible in the background. To the left of the bus is today’s home of the Grand Cantina.
Beyond the Temple Theatre, it may be hard to see, but there is a sign for Charron’s Confectionery & News Stand. In that same spot today in a more modern store, still exists Charron’s Quality Market & Confectionery. Looks like that business has been there a good 50-60 years at least.