Old AdsWindsor

Ojibway 1959

0914

Found this interesting advertisement in the 1959 International Freedom Festival Program.

 

Much of the area was to be part of the huge steel plant at Ojibway which never came to be. Ojibway was amalgamated into Windsor in the mid 1960’s.

Related posts
Lost WindsorOld PhotographsWindsor

Canadian Club Sign

Windsor

St Stephen's Rectory

RenderingsUnbuiltWindsor

Proposed Elks Hall

DemolitionLost WindsorWindsor

Graham Paige Dealership

Recent Comments:

3 Comments

Comments are closed.