A neat shot of C. Howard Crane’s Walkerville Theatre, on Wyandotte Street East, between Gladstone & Lincoln. The theatre opened in 1920, and this photo, based on the film noted on the marquee, was also taken in 1920. When built the theatre straddled the town line, with half the building in Windsor and the other half in Walkerville. The theatre was also known as the Tivoli Theatre, before closing to films, and becoming a bingo hall. Over the last few years, ideas have come and go, but sadly nothing has lasted in this old beauty. Recently a deal for the purchase of this old cinema fell through, and the theatre is back on the market.