Located at 391 Tecumseh Road East at Mercer is this former auto repair shop. Judging from the signs on the building, it is owned by the WEDCSB, likely used for parking for Catholic Central Next Door.
This Tudor revival style building was originally home to a Supertest Gas Station. Supertest was a Canadian Petroleum Company, based in London which operated from 1923-1973. It was purchased by BP Canada in 1971, which was in turn bought out by Petro-Canada in 1973.
Despite the Tudor revival style that was popular in the early to mid 1920s, it looks like this station wasn’t actually built until about 1938. With the school board relocated Catholic Central to a new location, both the school to the east, as well as this building are likely threatened and in danger of being demolished. Many Supertest stations were built in the Tudor revival style, a couple of other Windsor examples are shown below.