From the Border Cities Star, July 9, 1929
- Above is a drawing of the Harry E. Guppy School which the Board of Education hopes to start erecting this fall in order to accommodate the increasing public school attendance in Windsor. The building, plans for which were drawn by Pennington & Boyde, will cost about $300,000 and will have 20 rooms. Under the rotary system of teaching it will provide space for 1,200 children, whereas ordinarily such a school would only hold 800.
It is to be erected at the corner of Highland Aveune and Tecumseh Road where the present Tecumseh Road Bungalow School stands.