The photo below ran in the Border Cities Star September 24, 1932
- Here are shown a few of the steady stream of cars which patronized the new Supertest gasoline station at the corner of Giles boulevard and Ouellette avenue today, formal opening day. Each motorist who purchased five gallons of gas was handed a coupon good for a gallon of oil at any time the motorist wanted it, which explains the steady stream of cars which patronized the station from the opening hour of 7 o’clock.
This station is obviously long gone, but are any supertest stations still around at all?
Nick’s auto clinic at Riverside and University was definitely one. The shape is exact.