Another oldie, when up in smoke in early September. As is the case these days in this city, the burned out hulk of the four-plex sits derelict on the corner of Wyandotte St. W. at Oak St.
Looking back in some old directories, the houses early occupants are listed as:
1919 – William A. Loop (no occupation given)
1923 – William W. Kerr, of the firm Kane & Kerr, Real Estate
1924 – William W. Kerr, real estate must have failed, because he’s listed as a labourer at the Postum Cereal Company.
Back in the day this was probably quite a nice looking place.