Lost WindsorOld Photographs

Beaver House Hotel – Sandwich – 1908

Corner of Bedford & South Centre Road – Photo from the Burton Historical Collection of the Detroit Public Library

A photograph from the Burton Historical Collection of the Detroit Public Library dated August 18, 1908. The Hotel was location at the Corner of Bedford and South Centre Road, which today is better known as the north east corner of Sandwich & Prince. This hotel is long gone and probably was gone within a decade of this photo being taken.

Related posts
Old Photographs

The Talbot House - 1952

Old Photographs

Walker & Tecumseh - Looking North 1950

Lost WindsorOld Newspaper Stories

Demolition of the CPR Station - 1935

Lost WindsorOld PhotographsWindsor

Canadian Club Sign

Recent Comments: