Lost WindsorPostcardsWindsor

Carnegie Library – c 1925

0615

A view of the old Carnegie Library. This shot was taken from Park St. looking south on Victoria Ave. The grant was awarded to Windsor in 1901, but due to delays the Windsor branch didn’t open until 1903. It was designed by Detroit architect John Scott and was demolished after the new Central Branch on Ouellette opened in 1973.

Related posts
Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Old PhotographsPostcardsRenderingsWindsor

Great War Memorial - 1923

Lost WindsorOld Newspaper Stories

Pitt Street Property Dispute - 1912

Postcards

Paramount Cafeteria - c 1929

Recent Comments: