Lost WindsorOld PhotographsWindsor

City Hall – 1920

A view of City Hall Square from 1920. This building served as Windsor’s second City Hall, and was replaced in the mid 1950’s, by the third and current city hall, which is currently scheduled for replacement as well. Prior to becoming Windsor’s second City Hall, the building above served as a school.

Related posts
Buildings of WindsorOld Photographs

Bartlet Building - 1921

Old Newspaper StoriesOld Photographs

Cenotaph to Jackson Park - 1932

Essex CountyOld PhotographsSchools

New Amherstburg School - 1922

Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Recent Comments:

8 Comments

Comments are closed.