Lost WindsorOld PhotographsWindsor

Ouellette & Park – c. 1933

An old look back at the north east corner of Ouellette and Park. The old Prince Edward Hotel sat on the corner, it was demolished as replaced with the Scotia Bank branch there today. Windsor has lost a great many buildings over the years, but it’s these tall massive ones like the Prince Edward and the Norton Palmer that hurt the most. While they may not have been the fanciest or most ornate, they brought something to the city in their scale and massing that has yet to be replaced or replicated.

Related posts
Buildings of WindsorOld Photographs

Bartlet Building - 1921

Old Newspaper StoriesOld Photographs

Cenotaph to Jackson Park - 1932

Essex CountyOld PhotographsSchools

New Amherstburg School - 1922

Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Recent Comments:

4 Comments

Comments are closed.