Old AdsWindsor

Bartlet Building Annex – 1927

An old image of the Bartlet Building Annex, from a chamber of commerce publication in 1927. The original Bartlet building is immediately east, while the taller annex building was built in 1924, and designed by David J. Cameron & William M. Ralston.

Interesting to note that the Chamber of Commerce was once made up of eight different communities, and today, there seems to be little chance of any regional cooperation.

Related posts
Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Old PhotographsPostcardsRenderingsWindsor

Great War Memorial - 1923

Apartment BuildingsRenderingsWindsor

Farrell Apartments - 1929 - Moy & Assumption

PostcardsWindsor

King George School - 1916

Recent Comments:

4 Comments

Comments are closed.