Lost WindsorPostcardsReader SubmissionWindsor

Ferry Landing – c. 1915

Today’s picture is courtesy of John Stefani, who sends along this scan from his collection. A great shot of the ferry landing at the Foot of Ouellette Avenue. This card captures the changing of an era. There is a horse and buggy against the curb, and just to the right are a few cars. As John pointed out, possible built by Ford in Walkerville.

A detail shot showing some ladies in their Edwardian finest heading towards the ferry terminal.

Related posts
Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Old PhotographsPostcardsRenderingsWindsor

Great War Memorial - 1923

Lost WindsorOld Newspaper Stories

Pitt Street Property Dispute - 1912

Postcards

Paramount Cafeteria - c 1929

Recent Comments:

18 Comments

Comments are closed.