Old Newspaper StoriesWindsor

Windsor Tool & Die – Kildare Road – 1964

From the Windsor Star – December 31, 1964

    CONTINUOUS EXPANSION – Windsor Tool and Die Ltd.,
    1680 Kildare Rd., has undergone an expansion nearly every
    year since the firm located on Kildare Rd. in 1948. The
    nearly 60,000 square-foot building houses to subsidiary
    operations, Banner Metals and Flagg Fire Equipment. It
    specializes in a wide variety of work, mainly in the stamping
    field for the automotive industry. Employing more than 200
    worker, the business was started in Windsor in 1927. Another
    addition to the plant is just completed to provider additional
    manufacturing space. The photo shows the front view of the
    office and plant.

Related posts
Lost WindsorOld PhotographsWindsor

Bank Of Commerce - Ottawa Street - 1950

Apartment BuildingsOld Newspaper StoriesOld Photographs

Rogin Block - 401 Parent Avenue

RenderingsWindsor

New Studebaker Service Station - 1917

Buildings of WindsorLost WindsorRenderingsWindsor

323 Ouellette - Calhoun The Hatter

Thanks for your support! IM.com is making a return. Keep checking back for updates.

 

10 Comments

Comments are closed.