In the Walkerville district of Windsor, at the corner of Windermere and Niagara, stands this red brick church. Built as the first Presbyterian Church of Walkerville in 1908, it was for many years known as Chalmers United Church. After a spell of vacancy, it has reopened as All Nations Full Gospel Church.
The building is notable in as much as the architects were a Windsor firm of Watt & Crane. The Crane being none other than C. Howard Crane. One of his earliest works in the area.