Photo Du JourWindsor

WINDSOR THEN & NOW – Photo Du Jour – 09/16/2005

This week’s Photo Du Jour’s will feature a series of “Then and Now” shots from old post cards to how that scene looks today. This scene is the intersection of Ouellette Ave. & Park St. near the Tunnel Exit. Built in the early 1960’s the Seaway Inn was constructed on land that had been vacant since 1928 when the Tunnel was built. Today the hotel is a Ramada, covered in stucco and is still ugly.

Related posts
Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Old PhotographsPostcardsRenderingsWindsor

Great War Memorial - 1923

Apartment BuildingsRenderingsWindsor

Farrell Apartments - 1929 - Moy & Assumption

PostcardsWindsor

King George School - 1916

Recent Comments:

3 Comments

Comments are closed.