Designed by Cameron & Ralston, this building housed a Chevrolet car dealership and was located on Goyeau between Tuscarora and Elliott. It was designed with Moorish and Byzantine elements and was described as “Modernistic in its architecture[Border Cities Star, October 29, 1929]” at its opening. With a facade of white stone and copper trim. The building ran the full width of the property right back to Dufferin Street, where the service garage entrance was located. The rear facade was decorated with large concrete columns, red brick and windows, as to give a finished appearance. The floor was finished in pink and black terrazzo.
The building last appears to have been used around 1965, and by 1975 there is advertisements for the G. Tate Easton Company Parking Lot. It would appear that the Property remained in the Easton family, long after the building ceased to be on the site.