DemolitionLost WindsorOld Photographs

J.T. Wing Warehouse – 352-378 Chatham St.

Located at 352-378 Chatham Street East, this building, designed by J.C. Pennington sat on the north side of Chatham St, just west of the intersection with Mercer. The building site is located under what is today Caesar’s Windsor.

Related posts
Old PhotographsWindsor

Car Barn Designation Moving Forward

Old PhotographsOtherWindsor

From Wigle Park to Yankee Stadium

Old Newspaper StoriesOld Photographs

Wigle Park - 1909

Lost WindsorPostcardsWindsor

Odd Fellows Temple - 36 Wyandotte St E

Recent Comments: