A postcard showing the interior of Our Lady of the Lake Church, c. 1910. The photo above is undated, but the church was built in 1907, and it was a Pesha postcard, and Mr. Pesha, passed away in a automobile accident in 1912. So the photo was taken sometime in that five year window.
The interior prior to closure, looked different than in the first photo. At time of closure the church was known as Our Lady of the Rosary. While a designated site, it is protected from demolition, but the longer it sits empty, the more precarious its future is. Hopefully a use for it is found soon.