Continuing the tour, today is part II…
The Directors lunch room. Looks almost the same, and is today the corporate art gallery.
A few views of the hallways of the offices. The animal heads are however gone.
A view looking towards the river. The buildings on the left are long demolished.
The rack warehouses. All demolished. Replaced by newer buildings along the years. The last of the rack warehouses were built in the 1950’s. Today the product is stored off site about 20 miles east of the distillery.
…Tomorrow, Part III