This is a postcard view titled Shore Acres. The post card view is of the area of Riverside between Bridge and Rankin, what was once the old Rankin homestead. It was home to Col. Rankin until his death in 1893. This building burned down in 1925. That same year, a new building was erected on the property and the Shore Acres Hotel and Tavern opened for business. The hotel closed in the early 1950’s and was demolished in 1954 to make way for the Rotary Pool, which still occupies the site. The remainder of the property became Atkinson Park.