Old Photographs

St John the Divine

Designed by John Boyde, this Russian Orthodox church was built between 1946-1950. Located at the north east corner of Richmond & Drouillard at 1094 Drouillard, this yellow brick building replaced an earlier Russian orthodox church that was built on this site in 1916.
Old Photographs

1784 Drouillard Rd

A view of Fred’s grocery store located at 1784 Drouillard Rd, just north of Milloy. Like many storefronts across the city, this one appears to have been filled in, and converted to residential, but it’s still standing This photo appears to date from the early…