Old Photographs

The Auditorium Building - 709 Ouellette

Image from SWODA This building located at 709 Ouellette was known as the Auditorium Building. When first built around 1927, the Knights of Columbus had a clubhouse to the rear and built this as an annex and auditorium. Eventually the clubhouse was torn down and a larger Knights of Columbus Hall was built on the Pelissier site , connected to this building. Image from SWODA Originally…
Read more