Demolitiongoing, going, gone...Lost Windsor

841 Ouellette - Final Days

An unremarkable end to a part of Windsor’s history. The large vacant house at 841 Ouellette that was recently painted in a rainbow pattern of colours, burned down the other night in a spectacular fire. Built in 1890 for J.D. Arthur Deziel, the home served as a beauty parlor in the late 1930s and a dance studio in the early 1940s, before becoming a rooming house for a few decades. It was a…
Read more