The building above was located at 136 Wyandotte Street East, on the north side of the street, between Goyeau and Windsor Ave, just east of the Tunnel. The old beer store would be just to the right out of the frame of the photo. The buildings were eventually replaced by a parkette, and a Burger King to the north. A nice looking building, likely dating to the mid to late 1920’s with decorative stone work and patterned brickwork. It’s such a shame so much of our historical architecture was lost over the years.
The photograph comes from the SWODA collection. http://swoda.uwindsor.ca/node/2214