PostcardsWindsor

Methodist Church – Walkerville

Today’s postcard dates to about 1910 and shows the Walkerville Methodist Church. This church building was the forerunner to the Lincoln Road united church building that is there today. It was built on Lincoln Road because Hiram Walker didn’t feel the need for a second church in Walkerville, as his current church was usually only half full. The lots for this building were purchased on the west side of Lincoln Road, which at that time was not yet part of the town of Walkerville.

Related posts
Lost WindsorSchoolsWindsor

St Francis School - Tuscarora St

Old PhotographsPostcardsRenderingsWindsor

Great War Memorial - 1923

Postcards

Paramount Cafeteria - c 1929

Apartment BuildingsRenderingsWindsor

Farrell Apartments - 1929 - Moy & Assumption

Recent Comments:

7 Comments

Comments are closed.